BCB Medical is the Nordic market leader in gathering and analysing clinical data. Our mission is to combine, analyse and illustrate clinical data gathered from various sources and present it in an understandable format so that current and future generations can live healthier lives. Our aim is to revolutionise the way clinical data impacts people’s lives. We help doctors provide better care for their patients and help them develop new forms of treatment to improve patients’ lives.
Our unique service offering encompasses disease-specific quality registries for healthcare professionals, an intelligent integration platform and the Omavointi service, which engages patients in their own clinical care. The overall offering is complemented by the BCB 360 information service, which enables the utilisation of clinical data in an unprecedented way.
BCB Medical was established in 2003. We offer world-class solutions for the monitoring and analysis of more than 60 disease groups. Our solutions are used in all Finnish hospitals.
BCB in brief:
- We employ 66 experts in different fields.
- We have offices in Turku, Oulu and Espoo.
- We offer a solution for the monitoring and analysis of more than 80 disease groups.
- More than 1.3 million treatment procedures are currently being monitored with the help of our disease-specific quality registries.
- More than 9,000 healthcare professionals use our registries.
- So far, more than 100 medical studies and publications have been based on our disease-specific quality registries.
- With our intelligent integration platform, the quality registries have received some 220 million integration messages from the systems of other hospitals.
- More than 60,000 patients use the Omavointi service every year.
- We are an ISO 13 485-certified company
- Our solutions are CE marked*
* not BCB tissue register